Discover the amazing science behind hydraulic power! Water is all you need to power this multi-axis robot!
Assemble the Mega Hydraulic Arm and discover the vertical claw movement, rotatable base, use the arm to grab different objects. A fascinating project to engage children in scientific principles. Requires a small cross head screw driver and a used, clean tin can.
- Build your own Robot Arm from scratch
- Powered by hydraulic power – no batteries
- 6 axis of movement controlled by levers
- Illustrated instructions included
- 229 plastic pieces to fit together
Suitable for Ages: 8+