Finger painting - the perfect craft for all children to take part in during the holiday season, create quick and easy designs with fantastic results.
Here we have collected our favourite designs for you to follow along with, so grab the paint and let’s get messy!
In part 2 we will show you how to create the Christmas Tree & Robin Christmas card.
For this you will need:
- Paint! A more opaque paint like acrylic works best for this.
- Paper/ cards to print your design onto
- Pens, pom poms, stickers… anything you want to decorate your pictures with!
- Add a larger brown thumbprint.
- Add a smaller red dot over the bottom of the first.
- Add small white prints in the background for snow.
- Wait to dry and then add details!
- Masking tape edges, fill with green dots
- Dark green dots in a triangle, then light green, let dry add colourful dots for lights!